- SOLAR SAFE TELESCOPE FILTER: Filter conforms to the ISO 12312-2:2015(E) international safety standard for filters directly viewing the Sun. The ideal tool for viewing eclipses, sunspots, or the Sun any day!
- WORKS WITH YOUR EXISTING TELESCOPE: Compatible with Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ, Astro Fi 130, NexStar 130SLT, Omni XLT AZ 130, SkyProdigy 130, StarSense Explorer LT 127AZ, and StarSense Explorer DX 130AZ telescopes.
- SAFE, SNUG FIT: Two hook and loop straps keep your filter securely attached to your telescope’s objective. A safety cap protects the outer surface of the filter when not in use.
- SOLAR FILM MADE IN THE USA: Our Solar Safe film is produced in the USA by American Paper Optics, one of the suppliers recommended by NASA for safe solar viewing.
- GREAT VIEWS AND IMAGES: This filter features an orange tint, producing a natural look perfect for visual observing and capturing images through your telescope.
EclipseSmart Solar Filter for StarSense Explorer DX 130AZ
Turn your Celestron telescope into a solar scope! The EclipSmart Eclipse Solar Filter is a must-have accessory perfect for viewing the Sun and solar eclipses. Affordable, easy to use, and best of all, all Celestron EclipSmart products conform to the ISO 12312-2:2015(E) international safety standard. This solar filter is custom designed for the following Celestron telescope models: PowerSeeker 127, Astro Fi 130, NexStar 130SLT, Omni XLT AZ 130, StarSense Explorer DX 130AZ, StarSense Explorer LT 127AZ (International Exclusive) and SkyProdigy 130. Two hook and loop straps securely hold the filter in place for a safe, snug fit.
Solar Safe Technology
EclipSmart solar products feature Solar Safe filter technology—the ultimate protection from harmful solar radiation, including IR and UV light, plus 99.999% of visible light. Celestron Solar Safe filter technology is SAFE for direct observation of the Sun and has been independently tested to conform to and meet the transmission requirements of ISO 12312-2:2015(E), Filters for Direct Observation of the Sun, EN 1836:2005 + A1:2007 (E) for an E15 Filter for the Direct Observation of the Sun and AS/NZS 1338.1:2012, Filters for Eye Protectors.
Important safety note: inspect your filter before every use. Do not use and discard if damaged, torn, punctured, or separated from the frame in any way.