- Celestron’s beloved entry-level telescope gets a stunning look! The Signature Series FirstScope features a superb Moon image by astroimager and Team Celestron member Robert Reeves
- High-quality tabletop Dobsonian with a 76mm reflector optical tube
- FirstScope artwork highlights key features on the lunar surface like craters and maria that you can explore for yourself with the telescope
- Simple, portable design that’s easy to use for astronomers of all levels—a great choice for kids and families
- Also includes a free PDF download of the Lunar Landscapes ebook by Robert Reeves
FirstScope Signature Series Moon
$71.95 Regular Price
OPTICAL TUBE INFO: Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector Aperture: 76mm (2.99") Focal Length: 300mm (12") Focal Ratio: f/3.95 Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20mm (0.79") Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 15x Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 4mm (0.16") Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 75x Barlow Lens: Not Included Finderscope: Not Included Star Diagonal: Not Included Optical Tube: plastic Highest Useful Magnification: 180x Lowest Useful Magnification: 11x Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 11.9 Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.83 arc seconds Resolution (Dawes): 1.53 arc seconds Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 118x Software: Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software and SkyPortal App Solar Warning
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with an optic (unless you have the proper solar filter). Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.